Monday 19 July 2010

Britney Spears : Spears doesn't want kids in showbiz



Britney Spears has revealed she doesn't want her children to follow in her showbiz footsteps.

The pop superstar wants her two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline - four-year-old Sean Preston and three-year-old Jayden James - to avoid the downsides of fame that she has had to deal with since becoming a celebrity in her teens.

"If my sons told me they wanted to be in the entertainment business, I'd lock them in their rooms until they turned 30," she told US Cosmopolitan.

She added: "[The attention] is something I always knew would come with the job I chose."

The 28-year-old also admitted she's not looking forward to discussing the birds and the bees with them.

"I'm dreading the moment when my sons ask me how babies are made," she said.

Britney has been enjoying life with her boys, who have finished pre-school.

"Things are pretty quiet right now. I've been spending a lot of time at home with my boys. They just started karate class, which is super cute!"

No comments: